The Transformation of Web-based Casinos to Virtual Reality Casinos
The era of the 90’s came with profound developments in the betting sector, baffling many bettors across the globe, as a multitude of casinos moved their land-based-based games to online streaming. Hence, this was because in the year 1994 the passing of the Free Trade and Processing Act in Antigua as well as well as Barbuda took place. A few years later, the high demand from iGamblers resulted in the addition of a plethora of games to a copiousness of web-based casinos, which players can relish in either for free or for real money.
Upon fast forwarding to the 21st century, you will notice in a heartbeat that Internet gaming sites have revamped the bad graphics of the 90’s era, added various captivating features and more so, turned the idea of virtual gambling into a reality.
The Ground Rules of VR Casinos
The graphics incorporated in this type of gaming platforms function through the production of high-resolution images, which is at a much higher frame than the usual video games. In essence, this ensures that there is a minimal amount of latency. Therefore, upon movement of your head as well as adjustments in your field of view, you will not encounter any form of lag.
With that said, below are the enticing features of VR Gaming:
- A combination of Internet gaming as well as casino gambling has merged into one exciting encounter.
- A highly captivating gaming atmosphere results in the stimulation of both the visual as well as the auditory senses.
- A cornucopia of multiuser games in real time.
- An incredible assortment of avatars from which members can make a selection.
- The ability of to interact with fellow bettors.
- The regular development alongside the addition of the latest array of games and slot machines.
- The addition of voice as well as chat functionalities.
The Pros and Cons of an Online Virtual Casino
- It detects a player’s presence during gameplay.
- There is a strong aspect of socialization, as participants get to relish in conversing with the platform right at the comfort of their home.
- The Live Chat feature is available at times for casino players to communicate with the croupiers.
- There is a wide array of alternatives which is set to keep growing as time elapses.
- Players get a chance to step out of the monotonous routine of their day to day activities.
- Playing in a VR platform enables participants to walk away as stoked winners of some real bankroll including the jackpot, make a deposit and receive a payout, without setting foot in a land-based parlor.
- There are constant adjustments in the realm which result in better gameplay.
- Internet bettors have a high likelihood of spending more than they would in the regular web-based platforms.
- Due to the fact that this type of gaming sites are more immersive, gamblers have a higher chance of spending more time engrossed in thoughts about wagering.
- Gamers become oblivious of their surroundings, which can be dangerous.
The Best Virtual Reality Platforms
Casino VR – As per the virtual casino reviews, it is one of the most popular there is for a coterie of reasons. For starters, it is free to play, with no download required, and features fantastic Texas Hold ‘em’ Poker tables which can accommodate up to six players. Secondly, bettors can access it with either the Oculus Rift or Gear VR and thus, create and broadcast an avatar which mirrors their motions in the gameplay. Lastly, for those that happen to be highly competitive gamers, this casino has a Leaderboard on which they can be listed if they play smart, whereas casual players can kickback and partake in friendly alongside exhibition games with other members.
Slots Million – As the title depicts, it is a diverse web-based VR platform which provides members with an easy-to-use interface alongside an assortment of over 1000 bonus video slots which give them the opportunity of winning big. Its software providers run the gamut from Playtech, Red Tiger Gaming, Cryptologic, Rival, Genesis Gaming, Saucify, Rival, Leander Games, NextGen Gaming, and Euro Games, and Microgaming among others. Additionally, the site’s licensure lies with the Malta Gaming Authority and Curacao. As a result of legal restrictions, the platform prohibits members from particular jurisdictions such as the USA, Belgium, UK, France, Cayman Islands, Russia, Denmark and the British Virgin Islands, to mention a few. A coterie of the most popular titles entail Lights, Rambo, Little Britain, Merlin’s Millions, Lost Secret of Atlantis, Immortal Romance, Mr. Cash Back and Beverly Hills 90210.
Computer Specs Needed for VR Casino Games
- A GE-Force which is GTX 970 or higher.
- A display that is head-mounted.
- A PC or laptop which has a USB support of at least 3.0.
- A CPU with an Intel Core of i5-4590 or higher.
- An 8GB RAM memory.
- A two times USB 3.0 port and a HDMI of 1.3.
- An operating system of Windows 7 SPI or newer.
While you may be a proud owner of a highly powerful computer, more often than not, the specs may not be compatible with a VR platform. As such, gamblers ought to validate if their PC’s meet the requirements of Virtual Reality software, by using the GE-Force Program (GTX VR). Hence, this program requires your PC to have a GE-Force of GTX 980, GTX 970, GTX 1070, and last but not least, GTX 1080 CPU. Computers which exude compatibility tend to output a display of ‘GE-Force GTX VR Ready’ on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do I require playing using my Oculus Goggles in the VR Platforms? – For participating in these Virtual Reality games, you will indeed require using your Goggles for the ultimate experience.
- What will happen if I play the games without using the Oculus Goggles? – While the creators of VR Casinos always recommend that players ought to use their goggles, this does not mean that the gameplay is useless without them. As such, if members decide to relish in the games without their goggles, then this automatically means that they will see the games in 3D instead of virtual reality.